Thursday, March 4, 2010

How 'bout a deal!

Oh, yes!
It's time for the first ever,
snap happy original................

{whenever the "snappy deal day" icon appears, you know it's time for another deal!}


1. Become a follower and receive $20 off your session!
2. Become a follower of this blog and my other blog, mom{heart}art, and receive $30 off your session!
3. Do both of the above, refer someone to me, have them become a follower of both my blogs and receive $40 off your session!
{click to follow in the bottom right column}

Happy Dealing!!

1 comment:

  1. Ok I am following both blogs, I will look for someone to refer but I might just take that $30 off a session. We have never, ever had Harper's or our family pictures taken so I think it might be about time. And who better to do it than you!!

    ReplyDelete